With a points account, you obtain your free gift by obtaining credits
through trying our advertisers offers. Upon fulfilling the requirements of each
offer, you will receive the advertised point amount for that advertiser. Once
you have accumulated enough points for your desired item, you may place your
order and your chosen item will be sent to you! The full item and shipping costs
are covered by your earned points and you will never receive a bill, invoice, or
charge from us for your item or shipping cost (Please review the advertiser
registration terms to determine any recurring service(s) regarding your account
Nintendo Wii - 550 points
Silver Bundle - 750 points
Platinum Bundle - 900 points
Gold Bundle - 900 points
$250 Cash - 550 points
When participating with this method, you are required to complete at
least one (1) of our advertiser offers and refer a couple others to do the same.
Please view the following list for required referrals.
Nintendo Wii - 5 referrals
Silver Bundle - 6 referrals
Platinum Bundle - 7 referrals
Gold Bundle - 6 referrals
$250 Cash - 5 referrals
After you have completed at least one (1) offer and referred the required
amount, you must submit your account for review. During this time, we will
simply check to ensure that you and your referrals have complied with our Terms
and Conditions. Once it has been reviewed, if the Terms have been followed, we
will approve the account. You may then order your FREE item and we will
ship it to you. Shipping is on us too!
There are no further requirements with our site (please review the advertiser
registration terms to determine any recurring service(s) regarding your account
with them) and you are not required to return the item to us at any time.
Offer void where prohibited.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
OR USE THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE.
Registering for and using this site acknowledges that you have read, understood,
1. A user MUST provide accurate information when registering. This includes
name, email and mailing address. Providing invalid or falisifed information may,
at our sole discretion, result in an account being locked.
2. Users may register for their own account. You may not, under any
circumstances, register or participate on behalf of anyone other then yourself.
3. To participate on our site, a user must reside and participate from within
the United States or Canada. Accounts created or pursued from outside these
locations will result in the accounts being closed and all credits forfeited.
4. Individuals are permitted to create one account for each of our sites.
Creating multiple accounts for one site is a violation of the Terms and
Conditions and will result in action against your account(s).
5. Users may not have multiple accounts at multiple mailing addresses or IP
6. Only one account may be pursued per site per person, per location, per
household is allowed. Any user(s) found creating multiple account will face
immediate suspension and risk having their account terminated.
7. Each user MUST complete their own offer requirements. Users may not solicit,
request, ask, or otherwise permit, another individual to complete their offer
8. All individuals are responsible for securing their account information.
Accounts found or reported to be compromised will be immediately locked and all
credits will be forfeited. We are not responsible for any other losses incurred
due to loss, mis-use, or a third-party accessing your account.
9. If you should have your account locked, you are forbidden to open another.
10. Upon registering a user is given the option to chose a point based or
referral account. A point based account is an account where you complete offers
until you reach the cost (in points) of the item. A referral based account is an
account where you must seek others to sign up using your link and complete an
11. If you join with a referral account and later wish to participate using a
point based account, you are allowed make 1 account type switch and your
progress will be retained with the new settings.
12. Individuals participating with a referral account are encouraged to seek
others to sign-up beneath them to obtain their free gift, however, "spamming" is
not permitted and is a violation of this agreement. Users who engage in spamming
will have their accounts closed.
13. Users may not transfer accounts to any other person.
1. Transcendent Innovations are not responsible for requirements or terms of
advertisers presented on this site. Users are completing and registering for the
advertisers services at their own risk. Before completing an offer, we suggest
you review their respective practices and policies. We are also not responsible
for any charges or contracts you may incur while participating in an
2. Credits may not be transferred from one site to another.
3. A user MUST complete the offer by using the unique link offered on our site
to receive credit. In order to ensure proper credit and timely reporting please
disable any popup blockers and ensure cookies are enabled. Users registering
through other methods or venues are not eligible for credit on our site.
4. Users may only participate and receive credit for unique completions. If you
have previously signed up or have an account with the advertiser, you will not
receive credit and risk your account being locked as advertisers limit offers to
one per individual.
5. Points are credited on a contingency basis and we, at any time, reserve the
right to refuse or revoke a user points for an offer for a variety of reasons,
including, but not limited to, lack of appropriate information, fraudulent
information, non-payment from advertisers or duplicate sign-ups.
6. Notwithstanding the amounts shown as a balance or otherwise, all credits to
an account are subject to full verification including verification of the actual
completed requirements and the addition and correct listing of all items.
7. If you do not receive credit for an offer, we encourage you to contact us and
provide us with verification that an offer has been completed. Once we receive
verification (such as an email confirming a sign-up) from the user, we will then
contact our advertisers and request they investigate the claim. If the
advertiser approves the claim, credit will be issued to your account. Users are
encouraged to retain all information concerning an offer sign-up. Requests made
without verification will not be processed.
8. Individual crediting time will vary for each offer. We are not responsible
for delays in reporting credits nor failure to receive credits. We do not
guarantee a user will receive credit for all completions. A credit may be
refused for a variety of reasons including, but not limited to, fraudulent
sign-ups, fraudulent information, duplicate sign-ups, or failing to meet the
9. Referral credits will only be given if a user signs up using another members
link. After a user registers, there is no way to go back and count as a referral
to another account.
1. If participating in a referral based account, you are limited to one reward
per account, however you may participate in as many offers as you wish, but
please note, you may only receive one free item for a referral account. You may,
however, obtain an unlimited amount when using the point method provided you
have met the site requirements.
2. You may be taxed on your accrual of rewards, depending on the amount of rewards you receive and the tax laws of federal, state, and local jurisdictions. In all instances, you will be solely responsible for any and all tax liability arising your reward redemption. In the event of a product costing $600 or more, a completed W9 form must be provided to us before a reward will be issued. Failure to provide a completed form will result in forfeit of your gift and site credits. Please consult a local tax representative regarding any tax implications.
3. Rewards CANNOT be shipped to PO Boxes. In the event a PO Box address is
provided, an order will be held until alternate shipping arrangements have been
1. Orders are subject to full verification including, but not limited to
ensuring credit requirements have been met, correct account information has been
provided, and only one account per person, per household, per location has been
2. This is a free service and we do not guarantee delivery dates, however all
possible measures will be taken to ensure that users receives rewards within a
reasonable amount of time.
3. It is a user's responsibility to verify that the e-mail and home address
provided is correct. We are not responsible for lost payment or reward shipments
as a result of an incorrect e-mail/home address, theft, or mis-delivery.
4. From time to time, an item may be unavailable or discontinued, in situations
like this, credits will be refunded so that a user may order a different item.
In some cases, at our sole discretion, we may elect to upgrade an item to a
newer or more updated edition. We also reserve the right to substitute any
reward with its cash equivalent as determined by us in our reasonable
1. Awards are only processed if a user completes the designated requirements for
that reward and the advertisers approve the sign-up. No partial rewards or
incentives will be issued.
2. All free items are purchased by Transcendent Innovations. Advertisers are not
liable for any offer or order support nor responsible for purchasing any items.
1. Individuals found to be abusing or maliciously using the site will be banned
immediately and prohibited from rejoining on that or any other Transcendent
2. Individuals found abusing advertisers offer or posting cancellation
"walkthroughs," cheats, or items of similar nature will be subject to indefinite
suspension from the site.
3. A user who has had his or her account suspended may not create another
account nor will they be compensated for any participation leading up to the
4. If, in our sole discretion, you are found to be attempting to defraud the
site or its advertisers your account status will be revoked and your account
balance forfeited. In addition, we reserve the rights to pursue criminal
prosecution to the fullest extent allowed by law.
VIII. ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
1. We reserve the right to correct any typographical errors, coding, or site
function errors or inaccuracies. In the event of such modifications,
changes may be made without notice or disclosure.
1. All communications regarding an account status, questions, comments must be
from the account holder through the contact information listed on the site. We
do not provide 3rd party support to any parties.
You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this service and the
Internet. Transcendent Innovations, Inc does not make any express or implied
warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to this
service, any information or service provided through this Website or on the
Internet generally, and Transcendent Innovations, Inc shall not be liable for any
cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction.
It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and
usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, and other information provided
through this service or on the Internet generally. Transcendent Innovations, Inc
does not warrant that this service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that
defects in the service will be corrected. The service and the software are
provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
In no event will Transcendent Innovations, Inc be liable for (a) any incidental,
consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for
loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the
like) arising out of the use of or inability to use this service, or any
information, or transactions provided on this service or downloaded from this
service, even if Transcendent Innovations, Inc or its authorized representatives
have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (b) any claim
attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in this service and/or
information downloaded through this service.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Transcendent Innovations, Inc, its
employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information
providers to this Website from and against all losses, expenses, damages and
costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of
this Agreement or any activity related to your Internet access account
(including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing
this Website using your Internet access account.
TERMINATION OF USE
1. If at any time you wish to not participate on this site, simply discontinue
use of your account.
TERMS & CONDITIONS MODIFICATIONS
1. Transcendent Innovations reserves the right to change its Terms of Service at
any time. We also reserve the right to change point values of rewards or offers
at any time for any reason. Use of the site after such modifications
acknowledges and binds a a user to the updated agreement.
Last modified: April 20th, 2006